ICF Launches Sustainable Development Grant Fund
Updated: Aug 16
ICF has announced a new grant fund of £40,000 from the Inverclyde Windfarm Fund in 2022 to go toward Sustainable Development projects.
Grants of up to £5,000 will be awarded for the best sustainable development projects that focus on change and that are likely to have a positive impact in the future. Both organisations and individuals are eligible to apply but must be located within Inverclyde.
ICF expects to award around six grants to organisations and two to individuals through Sustainable Development Grants.
The Sustainable Development Grants will only be awarded to projects or activities that meet specific sustainable development priorities:
1. The Environment
2. Renewable Energy
3. Energy Efficiency
4. Sustainable Development - this includes activity under one or more of the following:
Community or society
The focus of the project or activity must be to bring about change and be likely to have a positive impact in the future.
Sustainable Development Grants Timescales:
• Sustainable Development Grants launch 15th August 2022.
• Final deadline for applications by 7th October 2022.
• Assessments and decisions will be made on an ongoing basis.
• Projects must start within 2 months of receipt of the grant.
• Projects should be completed within 12 months of receipt of the grant.
• An End of Grant Report must be completed and returned to ICF at the
end of the project.
For further details and to apply, click here.