13 - 19th October 2020
Inverclyde Community Fund is inviting walkers to join its Inverclyde STRIDE 2020, delivered in partnership with local charity, World Walking.
ICF brings you the opportunity to virtually explore the beauty of Inverclyde while raising funds for local community groups.
The walk is just over 50K steps, and our challenge is to see how many people of all ages we can get to complete the walk.
Take Part Today
1. Register or login to World Walking.
2. Start the Inverclyde Walk which you can find on the 'Walks' page.
3. Start walking and use your steps to complete the virtual walk around Inverclyde.
4. If you have a Fitbit or use Health Kit or Google Fit you can sync your steps with World Walking.
5. Any App questions, contact World Walking.
6. Any STRIDE questions, contact ICF.
Schools and Groups
Please share your stories and pictures when you participate in the Virtual Inverclyde STRIDE and you could win a £500 grant for your Inverclyde school or Community Group.
ICF will award a grant of £500 to the Inverclyde School and Community group who are nominated by STRIDE participants.
Enter as follows:-
Name of Inverclyde School or Community Group you are nominating:
Story & Pictures:
Send your entry here.
INVERCLYDE STRIDE 2021
Saturday 5 June 2021
The date has been set for the 2021 Inverclyde STRIDE, where ICF hopes will be able to be a return to groups and individuals walking together.
Save the date!
INVERCLYDE STRIDE 2019
Saturday 31 August 2019
CVS Inverclyde, in partnership with Inverclyde Community Fund, invited everyone to look out their walking shoes for the inaugural Inverclyde STRIDE.
Communities and voluntary sector groups throughout Inverclyde were encouraged to get teams of walkers together to help raise funds for their own good causes.