INVERCLYDE STRIDE 2021
Saturday 5 June 2021
The date has been set for the 2021 Inverclyde STRIDE, where ICF hopes will be able to be a return to groups and individuals walking together.
Save the date!
13 - 19th October 2020
Inverclyde Community Fund invited walkers to join its Inverclyde STRIDE 2020, delivered in partnership with local charity, World Walking as the event went virtual due to Covid-19.
The Inverclyde walk, which is just over 50K steps, challenged locals to see how many people of all ages we could get to complete the walk.
You Can Still Take Part Today
1. Register or login to World Walking.
2. Start the Inverclyde Walk which you can find on the 'Walks' page.
3. Start walking and use your steps to complete the virtual walk around Inverclyde.
4. If you have a Fitbit or use Health Kit or Google Fit you can sync your steps with World Walking.
5. Any App questions, contact World Walking.
6. Any STRIDE questions, contact ICF.
INVERCLYDE STRIDE 2019
Saturday 31 August 2019
CVS Inverclyde, in partnership with Inverclyde Community Fund, invited everyone to look out their walking shoes for the inaugural Inverclyde STRIDE.
Communities and voluntary sector groups throughout Inverclyde were encouraged to get teams of walkers together to help raise funds for their own good causes.